Take advantage of a special bonus to celebrate the Chapter’s 45th anniversary of serving the project management community in the Chicago metro area.
September 26, 2022
For the past 45 years, PMI Chicagoland Chapter has positively influenced and contributed to the project management community. The legacy continues with the upcoming PM Symposium offering a full day of networking opportunities, sharing insights from industry experts on trends impacting our ever-changing environment, and key insights into the changing workforce demanding new skills for the next generation of changemakers. This will be a hybrid event taking place on Saturday, October 8 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CDT. On-site attendees will meet at the Wojcik Conference Center at Harper College in Palatine, Illinois.
The PMI Chicagoland Chapter is fortunate to be able to engage industry leaders and experts who will share the new dynamic from different perspectives.
- Keynote speaker Dr. Kenneth E. Wallace, Ph.D. will present his perspective on designing the next generation workforce: how we got it wrong and how to get it right for every person and each business. As superintendent of Maine Township High School District 207, Dr. Wallace has been at the forefront of three of the most significant advances in public education of the 21st century. Participants will better understand how our conventional high schools have failed to recognize changes in the labor economy over the past 40 years and how we can increase student success through an inclusive career planning model. based on evidence. Go to https://pmichicagoland.org/Dr._Kenneth_E._Wallace__Ph._D to learn more.
- Dr. Joe D’Mello, Ph.D., the closing keynote speaker, will speak about Project Management Futurescape. Active in both industry and academia, Dr. D’Mello is energized by a deeply rooted mission and an unrelenting passion to transform the way the world perceives, orchestrates and manages work. It posits that failures in project execution and poor results have occurred too often. His presentation offers responsible factors and recommendations for achieving an achievable future state that optimizes value creation. Go to https://pmichicagoland.org/Dr._Joe_D__Mello for details.
- Each participant can choose up to 3 sessions from the nine learning tracks available. The schedule, abstracts and speaker biographies are available on the PM Symposium 2022 webpage (https://pmichicagoland.org/PM_Symposium_2022).
- Be ahead of the curve to deliver more value.
- Be open to exploring new opportunities and working methods.
- Earn up to 15 PDUs representing all areas of the PMI Talent Triangle®, which can be applied towards achieving/maintaining PMI certification.
- Enjoy a special bonus to celebrate the chapter’s Sapphire anniversary, 45 years of service to the project management community. We are happy to offer registrants a $45 off the total price. Register to attend on the PMI Chicagoland website via the PM Symposium Registration URL and use coupon code 2022PMSYMPOSIUM at checkout.
PMI Chicagoland expresses its gratitude to the sponsors of this event.
- Collins Aerospace (https://www.collinsaerospace.com/) specializes in aerostructures, avionics, interiors, mechanical systems, mission systems, as well as power and control systems that serve customers commercial, regional, business aviation and military sectors. “…every day, we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever before.”
- Elmhurst University (https://www.elmhurst.edu/) officially changed its name from Elmhurst College in 2020 to more accurately reflect its current educational profile, as a comprehensive educational institution offering undergraduate programs undergraduate and graduate degrees in liberal arts and applied sciences. The start of the 2021 school year marks a major milestone, that of the school’s 150th anniversary since its creation. Congratulations!
About PMI Chicagoland Chapter (https://pmichicagoland.org/)
Vision. Be a model chapter that empowers people to bring their ideas to life
The mission. To be the association of choice for advancing the discipline of project/program/portfolio management, including fostering professional growth and empowering individuals to realize their potential
Benefits of becoming a member – Priceless!
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: