Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), on behalf of the Central Board, Employees’ Provident Funds, a statutory body of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, is offering to engage Panel Counsel(s) to represent the Central Board, EPF in Jabalpur MP High Court, Jabalpur Central Government Industrial Court, Jabalpur Central Administrative Court (CAT), DCDRF, SCDRC and other lower courts under the jurisdiction of Regional Office of Jabalpur (MP) for the year 2022-2024.
Job name: Constitution of lawyers
Essential qualification and experience
For the appointment of a lawyer to handle cases in the Supreme Court of India:
• Be headed/registered as a solicitor with the Bar Council of India,
• Be registered/registered and currently practicing as a lawyer of record in the Supreme Court.
• Have a minimum and relevant experience of ten years in the management of civil, service and labor matters. Arbitration and other cases before the Supreme Court of India with a good knowledge of labor law, with particular reference to the Employees Provident Funds Act 1952 and Miscellaneous Provisions (EPF and MP Act, 1952).
Qualification and experience to conduct cases before the High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Main Seat, Jabalpur:
• Be registered directed/registered as an attorney with the State Bar Council.
• Have a minimum and relevant experience of ten years in the management of civil, service and labor matters. Arbitration and other cases before a High Court having a good knowledge of labor laws with particular reference to the Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 (EPF and MP Act, 1952).
Qualification and experience for handling files in EPFAT (CGIT):
• Be enrolled/registered as an attorney with the State Bar Council.
• Have a minimum of ten years’ relevant experience in dealing with civil, criminal, service, labour, arbitration and other matters with a good knowledge of employment law, in particular the Employment Act 1952. employee provident funds and miscellaneous provisions (EPF and Members of Parliament Act, 1952).
How to register?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format together with all supporting documents in a sealed envelope to the Regional Commissioner of Provident Fund-1, Regional Office, Employees Provident Fund Organization, Plan No. 5 Vijay Nagar, Jabalpur (MP) 482002, Telephone: 0761-2640601, Fax: 0761-2644250.
• Envelopes should be marked “Application for Empanelment of Advocate for High Court, Jabalpur, Central Government Industrial Tribunal, Jabalpur, Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jabalpur DCDRF, SCDRC and other lower courts under the jurisdiction of Regional Office, Jabalpur (MP) )
• The deadline for receipt of applications in the prescribed format with supporting documents is 28.01.2022 at 5:00 p.m.
To access the official notification, click here