The East Coast Railway (ECoR) announced on Monday the cancellation and diversion of some trains for safety-related upgrades.
As per the notification, this is ongoing for commissioning of double line works between Maneswar-Hatibari-Jujomura railway section on Angul-Sambalpur road and upgrading works of Lakholi-Titilagarh-Theruvali railway section.
Due to the modernization works, the following trains will be affected:
- 18125/18126 Rourkela-Puri-Rourkela Express in both directions from August 2 to 8, 2022.
- 08527/08528 Raipur-Visakhapatnam-Raipur Special Express in both directions on 11-14 August 2022.
- 08301/08302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Express both ways on 14.08.2022.
- 12893/12894 Bhubaneswar-Balangir-Bhubaneswar Inter City Express will run between Bhubaneswar and Rairakhol and will remain canceled from Rairakhol and Balangir in both directions from 2-5 August 2022.
- 20808/20807 Amritsar-Visakhapatnam-Amritsar Hirakud Express from Amritsar on 03.08.2022 and from Visakhapatnam on 05.08.2022 will pass through Sambalpur-Titilagarh-Vizianagaram in both directions. This train will remain canceled between Sambalpur and Vizianagaram via Bhubaneswar on the above days.
- 12808 Nizamuddin-Visakhapatnam Samata Express from Nizamuddin on 13.08.2022 will depart at 11:30 a.m. instead of 07:00 a.m.